Spring Training w/ my bff (we just ran a half marathon....very tired)

Spring Training w/ my bff (we just ran a half marathon....very tired)
Lakeland, FL

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lazy, hazy, buzy dayzies

Hey, sorry no posts, the world is spinning and I can't keep up right now. Too much going on. Anyhoo, via Twitter I ran across this really fun, funky, positive Detroit vid that I HAD to share. In other news, a buddy of mine came to Detroit from DC (former colleagues) to check out the auto show. I don't think he has missed a show in like 16 years. And he drives here! Now THAT, people, is dedication. How is it he is willing to make the commitment but the folks that live here can't? Riddle me that, folks. Manana fiance and I make the annual trip to Tiger Fest. He wants autographs, I want to drool over the man-candy. Can you say 5% body fat? ROWR.

No comments:

Post a Comment